Want to get a hands-on look at toddler development?
The Toddler Center Seminar is an eight-credit, two-semester course (PSY BC 3465x, 3466y) for students interested in gaining firsthand experience in toddler development, working with toddlers and participating in a weekly psychology research seminar.
*Note: Prerequisite course is Developmental Psychology
- Work with toddlers one morning per week.
- Participate in seminar which integrates theory, research, and practice.
- Focus on fieldwork and research in applied developmental psychology.
- Exposure to emotional, social, and cognitive development.
- Combine academic and hands-on learning.
For more information and/or to schedule an interview:
Visit us at: http://toddlers.barnard.edu/st